Data Analyst – Part-Time Position
Consumer Research Solutions, Inc. specializes in collecting data and developing software solutions for the Powersports, RV, Tractor and Marine markets. The depth and accuracy of our data provides clients with reliable information for both professional- and consumer-facing products and services. CRS is located on Grove Street in Worcester, MA.
CRS data analysts are responsible for collecting, analyzing and entering Powersports, RV and Marine information into the company’s database. The position requires 15-20 hours per week, including 1-2 days per week in the CRS office in Worcester, MA, and the ability to work remotely from home depending on work assignments.
- Analyze, interpret, research and enter pricing, technical specifications, standard and optional features for each Powersports, RV and Marine product assigned and to meet weekly deadlines
- Demonstrate sound decision-making and accurate entry of product information into the CRS database
- Demonstrate proficiency with email, Microsoft Word and Excel, search engine research, downloading images, and experience with saving images in multiple file formats
- Meet CRS standards of 100% data accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Acquire a high-level of knowledge of the variations and unique attributes of the different products within CRS’ normalized data hierarchy
- Help the CRS team achieve established goals
- Strong research, analytical, math, logic and proofreading abilities
- Strong computer skills
- Organized and able to work toward a deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
Knowledge of and experience with industry data preferred.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org