Data Analyst (Part Time)
Consumer Research Solutions, Inc. (CRS) is seeking a part-time Data Research / Entry Analyst to join its team in Worcester, MA to collect, analyze and enter Powersports, RV and Marine information into the company’s database. The position requires 15-20 hours per week, including 1-2 days per week in the CRS office in Worcester, MA. There is the ability to work remotely from home depending on work assignments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze, interpret, research and enter pricing, technical specifications, standard and optional features for each Powersports, RV and Marine product assigned and to meet weekly deadlines
- Demonstrate sound decision-making and accurate entry of product information into the CRS database
- Demonstrate proficiency with email, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet search engines, downloading images, and experience with saving images in multiple file formats
- Meet CRS standards of 100% data accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Acquire a high-level of knowledge of the variations and unique attributes of the different products within the CRS normalized data hierarchy
- Help the CRS team achieve established goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong research, analytical, math, logic and proofreading abilities
- Strong computer skills
- Organized and able to work toward a deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with industry data a plus
- Associates Degree or higher required
About Consumer Research Solutions, Inc.
Founded in 2004 and based in Worcester, MA, Consumer Research Solutions, Inc. (CRS) specializes in collecting data and developing software solutions for the Powersports, RV, Tractor and Marine markets. From detailed specifications to pricing configuration tools, the depth and accuracy of our data provides a solid platform for both industry professionals and consumers.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com